Hope Union RC Pedals
The Union RC or Race Clip Pedal offers a lightweight dual sided mechanism design for super easy pedal entry on any terrain condition over the trails, technical Cross Country courses and quick starts from a standing start line. The Secure cleat holdings boost confidence and power through the pedals and into the bike offering maximum foot assurance with a consistent foot release when the course demands a foot down.
With a titanium axle as standard, these pedals offer an ultra stiff platform to aid your power transfer through each pedal while a minimal surface area retains a lower weight, penalising those dynamics and climbing factors.
These pedals come with 2 cleat options, a 5 degree float option and 12 degree release float angle respectively, enabling every rider comfort when clipped for ample room of ankle movement and release.
Boasting a fully serviceable and re-buildable unit, the Axle is high strength Cr-Mo heat treated and plated, made to last and endure the abuse mountain biking brings with Titanium axle upgrades available.
- Dual mechanism designed for easy pedal entry, secure cleat holding and positive, consistent release
- Dual sided
- Titanium axle as standard
- Fully CNC Machined pedal bodies
- Stainless steel clips and cleats
- Pedals supplied with two cleats options
- Pedals run on three cartridge bearings and a norglide bush for smooth long term durability-
- Fully serviceable and re-buildable
- Axle is high strength Cr-Mo, heat treated and plated
- Q-Factor – 55mm
- Pedals supplied with two cleats options; 4°or 5° of free float and 12° or 13° release angle respectively. Both cleats also allow 2mm of lateral (side to side) float.
- Weight from: 324g